Ausiello's 5th Street Grill
Sports Bar, Pub, Burgers
609 5th St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Ross is the KIng of Foursqaure.. BOOM
- 50 cent wings for Happy Hour with best buffalo hot sauce around!
- Great pub/sports/dive atmosphere, but with some really great beer on tap, and pretty good food to boot. Lots of vegetarian options.
- A tasty pint!
- Great beer, great prices, and friendly service. You can never go wrong with the chicken strips & fries. Feel free to drop the peanut shells on the floor, seriously! If Pono is working, tip him well.
- Gotta love the peanuts
- The basket of zucchini fries is HUGE!!
- Burger with all the fixins' delicious
- Great lunch special! Burger and any domestic tap for 10$. Plus go with the chili as a side dish!
- Be sure to take advantage of the Free wi-fi and open for college football Saturdays AM
- Locally owned for a generation, feel like a local and follow a sports ball game.
- Grab a beer and then make up your burger with fixin's of your choice.
- The Parmesan fries are to DIE FOR.
- Nice folks, good food, and great toppings bar for fixing up your burger or brat
- The Bloody Mary comes with green beans, asparagus, a pepper, olives AND a bacon strip and is perfectly spiced. A total must order.
- Here is where you find the standard by which all Moscow Mules are measured.
- Awesome Burger joint that just happens to have a full bar. Plenty of TV's to watch the sporting world!
- Plan to try something from the rich selection of mustards.
- Garlic Caesar fries are epic!
- The garlic parm wings are delish