The Atlas Ballroom
- The bartenders here are experts in all things spirits, ask them what they recommend - you'll be glad you did. Then play Skee ball!
- The new "it" bar for grad students.
- Great joint for skeeball & shuffleboard games although shuffleboards aren't in top shape. Fun spot for friends
- Brunch Sunday. Get one of Phil's bloody Marys.
- This bar is more pretentious than my asshole.
- Table shuffleboard, skeeball and loads of taxidermy. Need I say more?
- Drinks and atmosphere
- The hipster heart of Bloomington.
- Might as well just come and check it out and make your own assessment. They serve alcohol. What else do you want?
- Cool place.
- Soup's On does brunch on Sundays. Sunday funday! Delicious food and even better bloody Mary's!
- They don't really have food but you can order delivery to the bar. Jimmy Johns took maybe 15 from order to delivery..
- Order a shrug.
- One of the best bars in town.
- Hipster bar, but definitely worth going to!!
- always a fun time...plus they have a photobooth! which can be a good and/or bad thing... ;D
- Cool atmosphere, knowledgeable bar tenders, and $0.25 Skee-ball. Recommend Strongbow on draft.
- skeeball for 25 cents. strongbow and pbr on tap. that's all you need to know.
- Has pair of skeeball machines.
- The hippest spot in Btown.