- Carta muy corta y comida un poco rara, se echa en falta hamburguesas y ms raciones. Hay ms variedad de Guinness, no solo la original. Me tom una mbar Ale muy buena.
- Nice snack bar on 5th level, pulled pork was delicious. Guinness is on the house when you show the ticket's promotion part
- Great food.
- Shepherd's pie, seafood chowder and traditional Irish stew
- Practically pushing ppl out at 6PM in July, when the whole complex doesn't shut until 8.
- Great range of Tap beers- very decent Barman tonight too- he is very helpful
- The experience, when you enter it, is fabulous! Smell the four fountains!
- Live music and the Guineas need stew is awesome and I am not a big fan of guinness.
- For the 2nd pint - after the Gravity Bar - some great comfortable chairs to chill out.
- Live Music on Saturdays and Sundays
- Guinness in all varieties