The Archibald Simpson (Wetherspoon)
- It's the best pub in the sity for sure. Must have for the tour!!!
- Steak meal deal is fantastic. Can't be beaten anywhere, and very good selection of real ales.
- Awful service. Dead atmosphere. Very dated furniture. But the interior is spectacular (ruined only by the numerous slot machines).
- Best value in town 1-99 tennents where else but archies
- Great Staff,good Service And amazing food
- Good place for a pint before heading to football (last city centre pub before getting close to football ground)... toilets are a mountain trek from bar
- Has wide selection. Offers good deals. Haggis pizza is nice.
- Nice place to have a big breakfast
- Ciders for 1.99 - pretty good selection, too.
- Cheap booze but toilets are way up at the top of the stairs.
- Large Scottish breakfast was excellent - best Wetherspoons breakfast I've had - but be aware, it really is large! Very good staff too.
- Stuart MacBride: A quick stagger from Grampian Police Headquarters and a popular drinking hole for off-duty police officers. Archies has featured in every single one of the Logan McRae books
- Nice place! Drink at really good prices !!!
- Really good food, great price and was very happy with the service
- Nice service
- Rubbish service. Ask fit hard egg and now beans and expect to get extra beans and runny eggs. They can never cook things the way you like
- Tried to have breakfast but not enough staff on and breakfast over 1hr wait