$ $ $
660 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
- Fancy and exotic cocktails with a great view of the city. Go with peeps who like to be adventurous with their drinks
- Nice rooftop outdoor space. Went on a slow Sunday night but this will be a great warm weather rooftop option. Only had wine however friends cocktail was tasty.
- Impressive cocktail bar on the top floor. I had a tobacco infused old fashioned that was awesome.
- Good tapas/ food options. Limited beer selection. Nice view and attentive staff.
- Nice rooftop spot. Top shelf bar. Them cornflake shrimp
- If you tip the guys at the door you enter.
- Like being turned away all the time cause theyre constantly booked for private events?....this is your spot!