Apocalypse Brew Works
5:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Awesome concept, atmosphere, beer (8 varieties on tap), and addition to the Louisville beer scene! You've gotta stop in for a pint or get a growler to-go. Open Friday and Saturday nights.
- Check this place out for fun events and good brews.
- They have phone chargers and great beer!
- Visit often, there is always something new on the board.
- With limited space inside- this is a great place during good weather. But great atmosphere regardless.
- Dog friendly
- The R.I.P. Rye IPA
- They only serve their beer. Tip: get a flight! My favs: Cremation (light cream ale) and Baby Jesus (IPA). Outside seating only. DOG friendly. Sometimes live music. Service is bad, in my experience.
- WATERMELON CRACK, dogs, ponies, food trucks
- Beer n dogs!!
- Watermelon Crack is great!!
- Big Barley is where it's at!
- Dress for the weather and come thirsty
- No place to sit... Good beer but you stand outside a warehouse :/
- Not easy to find at this point but well worth it. Excellent original beer. Had the the amber and the jefe.
- Port-a-potty? Really?
- Opening May 11!
- Open tonight!
- Opening in 2012!
- Great place to end the week!