- Happy Hour is from 4-7 PM daily - if you need a low-key spot away from Broadway, this is it.
- Great out of the way quiet bar. Super fun!!
- Great bartender, awesome historic atmosphere. Free Krispe Cremes
- Great little hole in the wall - and terrific live music with a great sound guy
- Awesome live music and moonshine. Not too crowded so good place to hang out with friends.
- The drinks and music were great
- Great live music. Happy hour from 4-7 with buy 1 get 1 free. Local spot in alley way!
- Nice selection of brews on tap.
- Nice jazz, welcoming, good drinks. Whiskey, bourbon and rye.
- Everything is amazing there: the drinks, the atmosphere, the bartenders, the live original eclectic music. Highly recommended it!
- If you are in Downtown Nashville, this is a must see. I got a tour of this new place after all the remodeling and it is amazing. The bar, the barrels, the stage and all the different sitting areas.
- The music! Musicians play all original music. Great place to stop for a drink and listen to some up and coming singer/song writers.