- They don't serve water here. :(
- Boycott the no water places like this! It's absurd.
- Horrendous service from generally non-attentive staff. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Avoid.
- They DO serve water here!
- Nice place! Air condition was so cold!
- Happy hour spirits are like, double measures for $6 nett. Good place to go if you're crap at adding 17% in your head like me.
- Bad service, guinness was served with all foam.and when we requested it to ve changed the waitress was VERY sarcastic. My Erdinger was also lukewarm. Waiter that served us seemed disinterested.
- Non-happy hour beers are overpriced. Don't come here after 9pm on weekends.
- This is one of the few places in Singapore that feels illegal. That's why we love it here.
- Happy hour 6-9!
- Expensive yet not so nice drinks compared to other bars around the area. Great place to chill n chat though (ambiance)
- Interesting cocktails but be warned, they take a loooong time to make
- Good music and has a happy hour. Food ok but not for sharing as plates are teeny weeny so order food that are more finger food! Overall great place
- Friendly, good happy hour. No outdoor seating but inside is open as well as cozy.
- Lively hip vibe, good music hidden away off Orchard rd, well worth the find...
- Happy hour till 9pm! Erdinger draft beer at $10.90++ a pint!
- Very lively, good whiskey deals before 10pm
- Nice cozy place but spoilt by unprofessional/unfriendly waiters. These guys should find another job if this one piss them off that much. The music is also very loud.
- The salmon teriyaki is surprisingly nice and tender!
- They transform small alley into a bar with nice design especially use window channels as bar display. The food is quite nice but the service need more attention.