Wine Bar, Gastropub, French
- If the Epoisses is on the cheese board get it, its lush!
- We went here tonight and it looks like they've closed their doors. Let's hope the new owners keep the spirit and the vibe of the place because it truly was a great place!
- Halloumi salad
- A huge selection of wines from across the world. The staff are happy for you to try before you buy. Small plates of meats and cheeses too. And not very crowded on a Friday night.
- Amazing wine place!!
- Great wine bar and nice waiters. Would recommend it to anyone but especially to French people: the cheese selection is as fantastic as is the wine list ;)
- This place is a godsend if you happen to be seeing a show at the shepherd's Bush empire on the same day as a big football match, as the nearby pubs will be overrun.
- Amazing wine selection... lovely staff
- Lovely little place but insanely popular during the week. Go at the weekend when it's much quieter.
- Don't be put off if it looks packed; there are tables upstairs. The food is really nice and the service friendly. They have lots of great organic wine and will be happy to let you taste before buying
- Don't be scared of the extensive wine list, try new things and you wont be disappointed :)
- Smoked Duck salad is outstanding - apparently
- Great cheese, great wine! Highly recommend!
- wonderful wine list with really good quality food and cheese list to soak up that booze!
- Great atmosphere try the French Pinot Gris very very good and the food is lovely and well priced to so you can splash out a bit more on a bottle :)
- The new syrah merlot is splendid and all their cheeses rocque(fort)
- Montepulciano is amazing