Agate Alley Bistro
- Drink wheel! If you miss out...I'm sorry
- Good people :)
- I love the Korean Benedict!!
- Thursday night drink wheel. Every half hour the discounted drink changes. Sweet!
- I love this bar on an 'off' nite, like a Monday. The music is just loud enough; the service is fab; and the happy hour is awesome.
- the Mod Cod is wonderful!
- Happy Hour rocks here, 3-5pm everday. $5 killer Burger and fries.
- Nice big backyard.
- Drinks were good, but the food menu is small and eclectic
- Nice atmosphere good drinks fair prices
- Went with a group of friends to celebrate the end of term with mimosas. The ambiance was lovely. The food, albeit from a limited mid-week menu, was not bad. But our service was apathetic, at best.
- Calamari is too much cali not enough mare
- More Live Music!!!!!!!
- The mamba is not your average...Not even close to your average beer
- The patio is great for a lay saturday brunch.
- Pork and prawns are delicious! And, to drink: Pim's Cup (a creative twist to a gimlet). Yum!
- Ocean melt. Or taco Tuesday. You wont regret it.
- Taco Tuesdays! 2 tacos and a Pacifico for $6.