Aces and Eights
Bar, Pizza, Rock Club
156-158 Fortress Rd (Tufnell Park)
London, Greater London NW5 2HP
+44 20 7485 4033
- Beer, cocktails and pizza and everything's decorated in black and neon to a soundtrack of rock n roll. Londons latest addition to the rock pub scene is a healthy one.
- . - . -8 (pounds).
- Rock n' roll and fresh pizza. Local brew too - if you're this way, you need to drop in!
- Great music (rock 'n' roll classics) and good vibe. Shame about the 10 minimum for using debit cards.
- The staff were quite frosty at the bar. It's a shame as the pizzas look good and there's a great comedy venue in the basement.
- Love this place. Vibe galore!
- Try the Cherry Smash - awesome!!!
- Serves fresh handmade pizzas, 2 for 1 on Mondays!
- I recommend you try their pizza :)
- Weird vibe. Not really sure what it wants to be.
- Free comedy and cheap pints? Yes!!
- Pizza deals on a Monday and a good selection of beers and spirits
- Good pizza & comedy
- Pizza and Cocktail Heaven! Happy Hour:Tue to Fri 6 - 8 pm and Sun + Mon 4 -11pm. Plus on Mondays you can get two 8 or 8.50 pizzas for 12.
- Though it's open until 3, don't expect to get in past 1am on a Saturday - the bouncers don't count people going in/out yet are certain that one more is one too many.
- Pizzas are lush but even the small ones and garlic bread is massive. Ordered way too much. Oops!
- Pizza pear and Gorgonzola is the winner
- Drink the bourbon, eat the pizza, enjoy the music.
- Going for the 1950s dive bar vibe, this super cool joint brings a bit of rock n' roll to Tufnell Park. The dcor is edgy, a bit gritty, the walls adorned with some cool artwork, vintage gig posters...
- Blue moon on tap-best beer by far