The 9th Door
- Deep fried avocado..a must try dish!
- Food: $3 tapas Drink: $4 margaritasMon-Fri 4:30pm-6:30pmFood: $2 - $4 tapas Drink: $4 margaritas, mojito, sangria, wineMon-Fri 10pm-2am
- Best food I've eaten in my life.. the quality of every dish is amazing. Great service too!!!
- Great food and drinks but horrible service.
- try the beef skewers - they were perfectly cooked. mmmm
- Delicious tapas! Happy hour is a great deal.
- When the 9th Door opened in 2005, veteran chef Michael Wahaltere was called in as a consultant, and he created a menu of Spanish favorites, meant to be mixed and matched and made into a meal.
- Best place to eat in the area. Everything is delish! Recommended: the fried avocado, chorizo in wine, mushroom croquettes, peppers with goat cheese, tortilla, membrillo, oh my it was all great!
- Let the servers order for you - mushroom risotto is fantastic.
- perfect for celebrating. This tapas restaurant has something for everyone and great low tables. Definitely get a bottle of wine!
- solid poors if you order your drinks neat.
- Most amazing dinner ever! Try the artichoke hearts!
- We had EXCELLENT service tonight! Ordered the Quesos Mixtos (cheese) and Charcuteria (pictured) ($10 each) Calabacitas (roasted spaghetti squash $7) and some house red wine ... tasty Tempranillo!
- This place is awesome! The goat cheese with spiced honey, scallops with prosciutto, and the flash friend avocado are my favorites.
- Get the fried goat cheese in honey. It's the bomb
- Come for happy hour, the margarita's are the bomb.
- Order the Arandono! Best blueberry martini!
- Mediocer tapas, but nice place!
- Loved the goat cheese balls and the lamb lollipop was delish!
- Have to get the Solomillo De Cordero