9th Ave Pier
Bar, Seafood, American
- Sunsets! Sunsets are great...
- Hang out with the trailer park crowd! Great view of the water!
- give the jerk chicken nachos a go, they're pretty good
- Confusing ordering system but great ambiance right on the water. Can get crowded.
- Drink buckets!
- waitresses are quick but not cute
- Great beers with this view is unbeatable. Food is just ok though, but it's forgivable if you're watching a sun set drinking a Shandy.
- Good fast food great bucket drinks Wonderful bucket drinks great music a happy outdoor place
- Drinks and fun
- Nice outside only bar, great on days with a breeze, especially with boats in the bay!
- Rum buckets are tremendous
- $15 for chicken fingers? Seriously?
- Love the orange crush ... For only 9 dollars
- Awesome atmosphere. Dinner by the bay
- Jellyfish in a jar shot