400 E Clayton St (Near Wall St.)
Athens, GA 30601
- Great times always expected on this floor.
- This bar blows. Enough said.
- There's more employees then bar patrons.....?????
- Beware of creepers...had a rando try to follow me into the bathroom. Not. Cool.
- Never thought I'd miss the 90's
- Only the best bar/club to rock to 90's music it's the bomb-diggity!
- Fun 90s music, sure to bring back memories and make you sing along!
- love their music
- It's a clam bake for all those guys out there
- Not a lot of seats but a great place to watch uga games! Awesome bartenders..
- New koozies. $3 each or get a domestic beer and a koozie for $5.
- New black with neon pink 9ds tees - Come get one! Only $12 or 2/$20.
- Yes, the cheapest thing we have is $2 PBR...but when you don't tip your bartender, guess what is the cheapest thing now?!?
- Wisky sour is a little sweet. Not bad though.
- It's the place to be for a child of the 90's!!. Every song played has a memory attached to it. Besides that they make a mean Jack and Coke. lol