$ $ $
9:20pm - 12:30am
- Go on a Thursday night. Dance.
- Thursday venue. Lessons from 7:20p to 9:20p, social dance from 9:20p to 12:30a.
- The place where lindy hops in SF! Great classes, social dancing
- Street parking is fairly easy. Safe bet is eastside of Divisadero. Some nice local food place around the area too. New dance floor, amazing dance hall, great staff, incredible instructors and dancers.
- Great vibe for swing lovers. Beginner classes are too packed so don't expect individual attention. Also, you will not be able to dance with the partner you come with but will be made to mix.
- 9:20 is my favorite swing dancing spot. It's the longest-running swing event in SF, and it's great for both experienced and new dancers.
- Come learn to swing dance!
- Thursday nights, swing lessons at 7:20, 8:20, and 9:20 dancing all night long!
- the best place and floor for swing dancing in SF
- Excellent instructors, great dance floor, nice newbies and a welcoming "old guard." If you're into swing dancing, make this one of your go-to venues.
- beginner & intermediate Lindy Hop lessonssocial dancing starts at 9:20pm every Thursdaythis month check out the "grab bag" can pop in any week and is new class