7800 Bar & Grill
Bar, Restaurant, Music Venue
1511 Kirkwood Meadows Dr. (Next To Chair 1)
Kirkwood, CA 95646
- No longer have cheap beer specials, not so friendly service. Kind of disappointed after having a great experience a month ago.
- Still have $4 beers here (and $2 Coors). Plus plenty of tables. Cash-only at the BBQ outside.
- Awesome to see $3 beers
- Deep fried maple bacon with a Lagunitas, post shred. And a roaring log fire. Whuut.
- Beware and check your cc statement - not sure if this was a regular thing with this place, but they decided to add themselves a very generous tip after we left.
- If looking for a bite to eat, highly recommend you don't come here until after you are done skiing. The waitstaff and cooks are not speedy and you will easily lose an hour of valuable mountain time.
- Wifi pw: 78007800
- Always a great hangout!
- Drink, Dance, Dine
- Their chili is ranked #1 in Kirkwood's chili cook off. Considering they serve it luke warm and bland, #1 isn't saying much.
- Well, they ruined this place. 2-4 years ago it was a great place with no screaming children where you could order drinks at the bar and food at the kitchen. Now they switched to table service. Boo.
- Hey Alison.I own the restaurant. I'd love to hear about your experience.510.333.4909.Thanks for the feedback. We have $2 Coors on tap...probably the cheapest beer you'll find at any resort in Tahoe...
- Drink beer.