Lounge, Sports Bar
- The margarita's are strong!
- The prices are way too high.,..
- If you have never watched a game from in here you don't know what you're missing!
- Cold Beers with an awesome view ;P keep sipping
- Fabulous as always!
- Slugger dog and a tomahawk brew will get you ready for baseball!!
- pack patience and don't be in a hurry
- Not sure what is good. Haven't been waited on yet and been here 15 min
- The view is incredible, but you're going to wait a super long time for your food sadly. That's part of baseball ain't it! You need special tickets to get in. Pick them up very far in advance.
- get the nachos. enough for 3-4 people.
- Experiencing the Braves at the 755 club is like no other. It's great!
- Lunch...With front end Sr. Leads
- avoid the footling hot dog .... it tastes like plastic.
- They serve til an hour after the game!
- Pirates just homered...2-0 in the 2nd..
- If you want a table by the window get here early!!
- The Dixie Dog is incredible. It's still a $17 hot dog, though.
- If u want Terrapin IPA go to Taco Mac section 120 on the 1st floor
- I can't think of anything more American then watching America's team on the 4th!
- Good food & great drink!