3300 Mission St (29th)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- When your bar is housed in the building that's survived prohibition and anearthquake, you know it's rock solid. Grab a Big Daddy, a local beer.
- Friendly and great. Wi-Fi is "deadon33".
- Super dive!
- If I'm in Bernal, this is a go-to neighborhood joint. Super friendly. Good vibe. Plus, it's an easy 14/49 ride back to civilization.
- A great no-frills neighborhood bar, and they don't mind if you bring in food. Definitely check out the art in the bathroom.
- Catch an old school horror flick before the NINERS game on Sundays
- You should order a drink when you're here.
- Got schmammered ay Knockout down a block from here, met some cool peeps and test drivin this cool little dive... Film @11
- Awesome dive in La Lengua (outer mission) with a great jukebox and even better bartenders.
- $1 tacos from 3-5 M-F at Taco Loco next door go perfectly with a drink from one of the 33's fantastic bartenders!
- Try the small-batch beers from Speakeasy (the brewers often hang out at the bar) while enjoying a burrito from Cancun or waiting for a table at Front Porch.