21c Rooftop Bar
Bar, Restaurant, Cocktail
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Entrance is in the alley by Nicholson's, Full Bar Available, great spot!
- Top secret feel (like you may need a secret code word to get in) Great cocktails!
- Awesome view of the city & great selection of drinks. No actual bar however.
- Poptails! Popsicles in a cocktail! They change the drink flavor as they melt
- Great terrace and view if the weather helps (sunny and not too hot). Drinks are ok, and perhaps a little bit pricey, but you are paying for the place. I recommend for at least 1 drink!
- Try the kiki or the colonel! Make sure you have your photo I'd!
- Great view. Expensive drinks; you're paying for the atmosphere.
- Matthew will hook you up! Great service
- Try the Cuke Skywalker", for the name alone. But the drink was actually pretty good.
- It was hot and pricey - but we liked the penguin
- Regress a bit. Have the poptail. Popsicle and vodka drink. Very nice and refreshing on a summer's day
- The drinks are tasty, but they're quite expensive. I recommend the Oxygin (gin, basil, and lemon). The peanut hummus is good too if you're peckish.
- Oxygin is the best cocktail by far!
- Try the colonel.
- Little small rooftop