205 Chrystie St
New York, NY 10002
- Fun spot with great music! Tinny so hard to get in past 12
- Typical NY dance spot: incredibly packed, too many people per bartender, mediocre drinks (just order a G&T or beer), but plenty of ladies. DJ tends to do the "only play 1 of popular songs" thing.
- Bouncer and manager choose people who would get in. Ps: bouncer is easily corrupted: give him some money and he'll let you in. I didn't.
- Very good spot for dancing..DJ is always on point hip-hop and pop music, nice single ladies (I'm a man) you are sure to have a good time on Friday and Saturday nights
- CAREFUL! bouncers used excessive force on female (me), put my friend in chokehold/grabbed throat & threw him against the wall. The Manager Joe, tried paying me off not to file a complaint!
- Crammed dance spot. Shots from Johnny
- Subterranean over-priced drinks. Absolutely solid playlist if you like rap and R&B from the 90's-00's.
- Gross lol so is upstairs
- Great dancing!
- Great dancing spot.
- Nice place to start the night, but gets crazy packed and B&T-ish after 12:30. Don't get the house prosseco, it's essentially fizzy sugar water.
- Assholes. Not worth it, obviously trying to make a buck.
- Bros as far as the eye can see
- Suspiciously weak drinks
- Best 90s and early 2000s music around. Get yo dance on!
- Good basement club, chilled vibe, can get packed on Saturday night
- The staff was terrible and unkind. Never go here. Not worth waiting. 0stars. DONT GO