4:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 2:30am
4:00pm - 2:30am
12:00pm - 2:30am
- Free play except for the pinball machines. Great cocktails and large beer selection! Even the coasters are nifty.
- Great selection of beer and of course free arcade games!
- As long as you keepndrinking from their list of craft beers and inventive cocktails, games are free to play. Old school arcade games like Wrestelmania and Burger Time! Pinball games are 50 cents
- Sexy women hang out here.
- Buy a good beer and play some games. What's not to love?
- Amanda is an amazing bartender! She's knowledgeable, personable, funny, an all around delightful human being. Come for the drinks, stay for the games, but the real prize is Amanda.
- Get further in your arcade game of choice than you ever have before. Infinate credits!
- Arcade games and beer =
- Packed every time I have gone but always fast service regardless! The games are free, and my drink had a Popsicle. Good visit!
- So much fun playing the classic arcade games. Go for happy hour as it is not as crowded.
- Everything! Retro games and drinks galore!
- Tournaments on Mondays! Or at least SSB 64
- The drinks are decent, but the games are why you come
- Arcade games and awesome drinks. Check out the Monday night console game tourneys.
- These arcade games take me back to when I was a kid! If you want to play the games and not have to wait, don't go a peak hours! AKA at night on the weekends!
- I have NEVER been to a bar with video games, two of my favorite things, socializing and gaming. Genius!
- Favorite bar in Lakewood. Long beer list that'll satisfy any taste and an even better cocktail menu. Love the Bill Nye, which is basically a smooth Manhattan.
- Fun games and friendly patrons, but very very crowded
- Arcade games, pinball, and beer!!!!!
- Street Fighter.