Barney Fanning's Boston Irish Pub
- Coming from NYC, this bar's playlist shits on all of NY. Amazing music, amazing vibes, amazing food... Cant ask for more
- Oysters and guiness great pair !
- Don't be fooled by the cheap price on oysters: they are damned good. Goes great with a perfect pint of Guinness.
- They know how to poir guinness properly - really good pint
- Blue cheese bacon burger is the bomb
- Come here for happy hour 5-7, 50% off appetizers
- Delicious sangria and tasty wings, beyond typical "bar food" standards. The bartender Angela, is AWESOME!
- So they call this an Irish pub but they do not even have Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey... Poser...
- 1 dollar oysters
- Tried the oysters there great with blue cheese
- Best hiccup cure ever
- Yummy BBQ cheddar bacon burger
- Great service!! Must visit in Boston financial district! Great selection of drinks & food. Oysters for $1 each and on mon/tue it's $0.50 each!
- Try Matilda by Goose IslandBeer Co. American Strong Ale. I was impressed. Not too sweet.
- Highly recommend the place, awesome atmosphere and even better food!
- Ahi tuna was superb. Ordered from the appetizer menu and it was more than enough. Yummmm.
- Steak sandwich was good. Wouldn't recommend the lemon pepper tilapia. Loved the Belgian coffee :)
- $0.50 oysters after 6PM
- Amazing service, great beer. We sat on the sidewalk. Food was above ok (chi cken sandwich)
- Great service, not too crowded, great sandwich, I can't wait to stop in again next time I am in Boston.