Barnes & Noble
- PreOrder Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes from the cafe, $40 an you can mix and match flavors to create the Ultimate Cheesecake...BN members save 10%
- Clean & sanitary, this location is ideal for anyone who enjoys books. Amicable staff & convenient starbucks w/ a fair seating area.
- I love bookstores and I love Barnes and Noble. I could spend hours in this or any of their stores. Great that it has a Starbucks.
- can't leve without buying something & so happy ther's a starbucks (just wish it woudl take the *$s giftcards) 10% add'l discount if you are a member and sales items actually good deals!
- Might get stabbed for a chair during coffee rush hour.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- The books and magazines
- Never crowded, usually has a good selection. Can be a bit messy at times.
- Quiet and the staff can help definitely. Large selection of books for children, education, etc. Also a Starbucks cafe is added so chill and go read a book there!
- Waiting for Jess, always late
- Bathrooms always smell super gross & wifi sucks!
- If you have a B and N card you get 10 percent off!!!
- Always buy your calendars after Christmas . They go on sale 50%off
- "". - , ; ; ; .
- ALWAYS double check on the site for store availability because they run out of stuff pretty quick.