Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Food & Drink
1800 McFarland Blvd E Ste 200 (Midtown Shopping Ctr)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- Have the pizza in the cafe, it's yummy!!!
- Cool off with a frapp at Barnes & nobles this summer
- It's hot this summer cool down with a frap
- Come In and check out the new nook tablet ! You know you want one.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Wonderful environment for studying or just to collect your thoughts! Get lost in the pages at Barnes & Noble. Couldn't resist the $25 membership card! The discounts are so worth it!
- I wish they had more tables in the cafe, but it's still an awesome place to relax and get lost in a book. The staff is really helpful with new recommendations!
- Get Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes for your holiday parties!!!!
- Knitting group on Wed nights. 6:30
- Come and try the Mac & cheese in the cafe, it's really good!!!!!!!
- Needs more electrical outlets!!
- Want to take all your books with you?? Get a nook!! Come and put your hands on one today up front at the nook counter!
- Hi, this is william I'll like to know if I got the right contact to a graphic designer. Kindly let me know.
- Great place to grab a book or magazine.
- Great selection of books!
- Awesome place to sit down and enjoy a book.
- Great Oreo Cheesecake, give it a try, it won't disappoint
- This Barnes & Noble has a great study atmosphere and is a place that is even fun to visit during a study break. This is one of my favorite shops located in the Midtown Village area.
- My favorite place to study! It's quiet and a cool environment to hang out and read or study.
- Love this place. I always get stuck just wandering looking through various books. They also have a good selection of graphic design and art magazines.