Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- Don't come here uncharged. No outlets for customers. I've learned the hard way...more than once
- Read books without buying them.
- The senior citizen chair circle on the second floor is so exclusive.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Love this place. Staff always courteous beyond expectation. Highly curious and knowledgeable team. Its a literary anchor in a neighborhood afloat in entertainments.
- Wonderful range of books. Needs a cricket section in the sports bit though.
- Nice-sized cafe
- No electrical outlets if you're hoping to be plugged in - they're sticklers, too!
- There's only 4 comfy chairs upstairs and people get vicious.
- No electrical outlets on the resident Starbucks section
- I feel really good when I'm here. like filled up and powerful. like I'd just escaped a hostage situation or the feeling of having survived a bout of ferocious airplane turbulence.
- Great selection of business and travel books, and they offer to gift wrap. (thanks to Virginia D!)
- Beautiful beautiful
- Like most Barnes & Nobles, they have every magazine you could ever imagine...and many you couldn't.
- Pra encontrar livros, revistas e discos, vale a pena dar uma passada por aqui!
- Pretty big bookstore with a decent selection of recent releases and discounts
- Lovely bookstore with a cafe inside. Lots of cute stationery and other small things to be purchased
- 2 stories! Quiet and a really nice place
- Really good range of cooking books on the 1st floor.
- Love this bookstore!