Barnes & Noble
3535 US Route 1 (Princeton Marketfair)
Princeton, NJ 08540
- 8 registers, 1 cashier. This is why I buy from Amazon.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- They've moved to the NORTH end of the mall... near Big Fish
- the only power outlets are where the design books are. tiny table, 2 outlets. no outlets in the cafe area. good toy section though.
- As of September 18, 2013, the store has moved to the other end of Marketfair.
- Great place to drink a coffee and read.
- If you have a membership card- get a discount on starbucks too! (don't go to the one in the mall!)
- Nice place
- Super comfy quad chairs laid out
- it's sad that they don't have a music department anymore
- You can't use a Starbucks gift card at the Starbucks. Makes no sense...
- New cafe staff sucks avoid it and just walk the extra steps to the actual Starbucks a few stores down.
- The new store is nice and the sandwich/soup combo is delicious and cheap! Love the quiche as well.
- The cd selection is extremely limited...
- Needs way more seating areas and electrical outlets.
- Very clean
- i found the book ' Enterprise Development with Flex' here