Barnes & Noble
- Books smell so good.
- Leave here & shop at independent bookstores in Homewood - Little Professor & Alabama Booksmith.
- If you bring your own cup into the Caf, they'll give you 10 cents off of your beverage purchase.
- Do not, and I repeat, do NOT attempt to use the restrooms. You WILL regret it.
- No plugs anywhere, wtf? Go to a real Starbucks or a different bookstore, on principle don't support this idiocy!
- Not the most diverse manga section I've ever seen at a Barnes & Noble, but the selection of Criterion Films is very well stocked.
- I don't know why but Barnes and Noble stores always tend to have dirty and graffitied bathrooms. Maybe people who read books aren't good at cleaning?
- Love this store!
- This location is nice and still has events for children on most Saturdays.
- This place has the worst Customer Service...don't waste your time here. Books-a-Million is much better with better prices & sales!
- If you're interested in a membership, be aware they're $25 per year, although you get many coupons and free cafe items as well. And you get free shipping online. Worth it if you buy a few times a year
- They validate parking with a purchase.
- The spinach and feta stuffed pretzel in their cafe is amazing!
- Outlets are under the counter in the cafe.
- Love the kids' section!
- To me this is a very relaxing place
- Read, does the mind good.
- I used to read here like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.
- Did you know that you can read Nook Books on your Nook for free while you are inside any Barnes & Noble store?