Barnes & Noble
- I love Barnes & Noble but they gotta clean their restrooms. It's awful!
- Bathrooms are grosser than gross
- Also, if you're studying at the cafe, being a jacket or small blanket, it gets COLD!
- They don't want their customers sitting on the ground in the corners of their store. Have they ever thought of bringing in more furniture then?? -____-
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Great Barnes although all the outlets are gone now. Borders across the street has outlets if you are studying
- There are purposely NO outlets here (trip hazard we were informed). #fail. Won't be back.
- They have a lot of good books to read. Sometimes i stay there all day and read. But then I get tired of it lol. Plus their cafe is so good. I love their soup they serve
- Nice and peaceful in the afternoon but the "no outlets" is kind of annoying:(
- It gets cold here, especially upstairs by the cafe. A/C on full blast, it seems!
- Nice bookstore...terrible restroom...
- If you are studying or meeting people at the cafe make sure you order something. You can only be there if you have one of their products. Only one person at the table needs too.
- Freezing cold in here!!!
- There is no power source available for laptops!!!!!
- I go here to see what book I will get on my kindle
- Bring in your Nook and take advantage of great free books. Plenty of seating while enjoying coffee at Starbucks Cafe.
- Tons of tables here, but no outlets, so charge up your laptop or get one that doesn't die fast
- Their books in online store is cheaper than the ones in store. So if you're not in hurry, buy online
- Wish their prices matched online.
- You have to buy something in order or you to stay in the cafe section. Asian chick that work at the Starbucks is like a bouncer kick u out if you don't buy even though there is hardly people in d cafe