Barnes & Noble
- This is the loudest bookstore I've ever been to! Shut up and read!
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Makes sure that you try the Godiva hot chocolate... it is a great option!
- They have a great Thomas the Train set to play with in the kids area.
- My most favorite joint to read a good book and have star Bucks coffee.
- Omg I could b n here forever!!!
- Grab a venti Godiva hot chocolate, and you will be extremely happy! It is not on the menu, but they will make it for you ~ you can thank me later!
- The magazines are usually in bad shape because people use this store as a library, which it isn't. Try to pull copies from the back of the stack.
- Grab a sweet treat with your Americano!
- Huge store with Starbucks coffee shop inside. Always find what Im looking for.
- They have a HUGE vinyl selection with amazing artists
- Love this place. I take my daughter every Saturday for storytime. They also have a great play area in the kids section as well as near the information desk.
- Coffee and magazines
- Carefully watch your kids. An 11 year old in the children's section called my 6 year stupid, yelled at me, sent a stool hurling towards me and an employee never even came to investigate.
- Seems to have a pretty good selection of books. I can always find what I need. But if you come here for wifi, it's usually very slow. Basic web surfing is painful and time consuming.
- Don't try to use your Starbucks card here. "We're not a Starbucks. We are a Barnes & Noble Caf."
- Check out the kids 'Power House' in the Toys & Games section
- There is an Energy Efficient Homes mag that is filled with great energy saving tips (and photos of beautiful homes)!
- The free wi-fi is being sketchy today, but it worked fine a few days ago when I was here.
- Get a book. It's not that hard.