Barnes & Noble
- Try their WiFi, it's really really free.
- Don't call ahead for reservations. They are always booked here.
- Sweep the leg. As many of them as you can. Like a janitor!
- Very comfortable Barnes & Noble. Great place to catch up on my favorite book and favorite bottle of vodka.
- Stay out of the bathrooms if you know what's good for you.
- Looking for US Atlas for trip to FL
- A great variety of novelty items for those interested in modern media things such as walking dead, halo, or comic book things. Not too crowded all the time and a nice coffee shop inside.
- You can use the bathroom without buying anything. Is there anything more you really need to know?
- Cleanest unlocked bathroom on the Mall! Wish they'd do something about all the homeless people and beggars on the Mall though!
- Really nice. WiFi all day no one bugs you. You don't have to buy anything to use the bathroom. You can spend all day there.
- There is a Starbucks in here! Not a bad place to hang out and grab a new book.
- Sadly not too much reading space at this B&N
- Love the size of this store
- Wifi too slow!!!
- Nice, secluded reading spot upstairs liking over 16th st. Mall
- Try the books
- Great discounts after holidays.
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & buy some books on 16th St.
- Avoid the bathroom if at all possible. It's not clean or nice, and the smell is always unbearable. Other than that, this is a great location with a large selection of books.
- Good place to visit before movie