Barnes & Noble
- Read books and feed your brain because it is probably starving.
- Coffee is amazing. Prices are a bit high.
- I love the fact that it has a wide variety of books and that is is close enough to me
- Probably the least sanitary restrooms this side of town. Always an odor, paper products are frequently out or not working.
- Read "Finger Prints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. Mind blowing history book ;)
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.