Barnes & Noble
- The guy with the long hair (usually wearing all black) and army boots is actually really sweet and very knowledgeable. Never judge a book by it's cover.
- Laid back and relaxing retreat from the typical chaotic mall scene.
- Gift-wrapping during the Holidays can be a lifesaver!
- Dave at the nook section was extremely knowledgable and helped us find a solution we were happy with. I recommend talking to him about the nook! Thanks Dave!
- Be sure to check out the staff recommendations and the NPR section. Always good suggestions for reading.
- Cafe, book selection
- Get mint books for $1 only at the HUGE clearance section. That's the blue dots.
- Life is good with a book and coffee by the fireplace!
- Cafe serves Starbucks coffee
- Huge selection.
- If you are an educator make sure to get the education card, saves 20% of kids books
- They gift wrap for free!
- Deaf Social held on every Wednesday from 11am to 1pm
- Great place to find a book! Prices are pretty fair and the staff is great!
- It is nice to tip once or twice, I am sure the cafe staff would appreciate it. Also I recommended the hot chocolate.
- Revise 'buy back' book program is VERY limited. Must make appt first.
- Lucas is right, they won't accept the Starbucks App or Giftcard! Lame!!
- If you shop here with any frequency make sure to get the savings card, it's totally worth it
- I love the nook! It's the one of the greatest pieces of technology I've got :)
- Great used book section! Check often for great deals and selection :D