Barnes & Noble
1920 N Rock Rd (at Bradley Fair)
Wichita, KS 67206
- Now that Borders is no longer, this is the only game in town for big box retail chains. Although I prefer to buy local at Watermark, Barnes & Noble is a nice place to read, relax and browse.
- Sign up for the New Member Program and receive $25 off on a Nook Color ($10 off any other Nook); FREE Express Shipping on your online orders; plus you will receive discounts for other purchases!
- Story time for kids on Saturday at 11 - with snacks and crafts.
- Hope your not in a hurry at the coffee station took 25 minutes to buy a water!
- What's better than books and coffee?
- This ones music and vdo section is on point!
- Studying at its finest. Completely love relaxing, grabbing a coffee, and zoning out here.
- Buy real books here.
- Great place to study, love it!!
- Very friendly staff, especially in the cafe area!
- Aww love this place..can't beat having books and coffee at the same place..
- The coffee shop sells Starbucks coffee, but you can use your Barnes and noble gift cards (not ones for Starbucks).
- 50 percent off one toy -- just got some cool lego stuff!
- I see dead trees! Thank goodness for hardcopy nooks!
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- waste time at the bookstore with no poolopen
- Check out the Starbucks bar and get the Chai Tea!
- Mmm, books.
- I loved their diverse inventory!