Barnes & Noble
- Shame on B&N for supporting Michael Vick. I helped open this location. Now I am ashamed.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- They have an awesome soup and sandwich lunch. Fair price too.
- We will miss book stores when they are gone. I showroom shop sometimes but always try to buy at least one thing from them.
- This is a good bookstore!!!
- The Michael Vick section is awesome.
- Bathrooms are cleaner than Borders. Explains the bankruptcy.
- Not the most wheelchair friendly main entrance. Is there one I don't know about?
- If you have a Nook, bring it with you to the store. There are daily free offers in the store cafe.