Barnes & Noble
15900 LA Cantera Pkwy Bldg 27 (in The Shops at La Cantera)
San Antonio, TX 78256
- My favorite B&N in town so far. The music is in english, there are outlets to charge your electronics (or just to look at), and there are moving stairs!
- Learn something new today.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Cheeriest Starbucks staff. Always have to have my coffee while I'm readin.' :]
- Probably the best Barnes & Noble in San Antonio with one of the best selections. The downstairs is hectic-feeling but the upstairs is a great get-a-way for studying and/or reading.
- If you need a good book or just a good place to come study. This Barnes and Noble is the best. However, there is one employee with a hot fuse. As for the rest of the crew...SUPERB.
- Meet C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp on Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM as they read from their new novel, The Isis Collar.
- they do not have a lot of science books but they do have some good programing books!
- Holland is pretty much the most out beat barista I've come across.
- Its not as fun as i remembered as a kid, but its cool still, also it has a nice starbucks in it
- Favorite Barnes & Noble in San Antonio. Great location.
- Technology tip: Free wi-fi here. If you have a smartphone download B&N Nook application! they offer free classic novels that you'll see on the shelves here.
- Take a coffe on starbuks and read while your family finish the shoping
- Great place to get a book . The Starbucks is kinda hectic and the workers there a sometime rude .
- Great location aesthetic! Go for books, stay for coffee
- You can only use the outlets in the cafe and they are always taken. If you use any of the outlets outside of the cafe they ask you to move
- Love that it's open until 10pm!
- Love this barnes & noble nice layout and great atmosphere.