Barnes & Noble
- I love spending time here a berry hibiscus refresher from Starbucks then sit and read a great book and the women's bathroom is very clean
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Bathrooms are very dirty.
- I wonder where the special music display is.
- needing to buy some books....I always need books...
- Great selection and very friendly staff.
- Best place to get knowledge and spend time
- Books and books
- The books and the people are the best things here. The books breathe life into the building that surrounds them. The people influence your decision into what you purchase.
- Best place for new books and the have star bucks. Everyone should lounge here for an hour
- killing time, need to find an outlet...ASAP
- The bathroom was utterly disgusting. It smelled so bad I had to hold my breath. The smell of urine was so bad I wanted to puke. I know public bathrooms can be gross. But, I expected more from Barnes