Barnes & Noble
- I called ahead of time, they found the book, charged me over the phone, and wrapped it up. All I had to do is pick it up and head to the birthday party! Great last minute gift place!
- I like this place better than Borders because it still exists.
- You can always get great deals, also if they don't have something in stock, you can order it in-store.
- Honestly one of my favorite places in the world.
- Very kind and helpful Christian he is wonderful nook rep.
- Unfortunately the upstairs reading area w the 4 tables has gone poof!
- The quiche and dirty chai made an excellent combination.
- You can select this (or any) store on their website and have them get the books you want off the shelf. Then you just have to go to the cashier to pick up your order. You get text updates too.
- You can buy books, school supplies, and Michigan apparel here!
- There are four soft chairs on the second floor in the cookbook and psychology sections.
- Take a look at the Ian Fleming James Bond books upstairs.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Tons of tables and room at the in-store caf here. Not usually too crowded, so it's not noisy either.
- Free wi-fi
- Don't leave things you intend to purchase on the tables. They reshelve quickly here.
- Cant find what you want? B & N will order it for you.