Barnes & Noble
- No plug ins for computers...
- You might be a nerdfighter.
- Free wifi! Yessssssssssss!
- Great place for coffee and lunch!
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- There are no power outlets in the coffee shop.
- The free wifi is great, but be aware it is quite unsafe. The Firesheep exploit allows even a novice to hack your accounts with ease, including Facebook. Only encrypted sessions are safe.
- Bathrooms are disgusting. Stay out at all costs.
- Lots of people here mid-day. No seats available.