Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Hey parents, try paying attention to your kids at the Thomas the Train table.
- Buy Jessica Spotwood's "Born Wicked"... It's terrific!
- The cafe doesn't accept starbucks cards since they are only licensed to sell starbucks products and are not actually a starbucks themselves. They are "Barnes & Nole Cafe". Just as tasty though!
- Uh.. when will they replace the missing track from Thomas set for the kids?
- Large sections of books. Very clean. Employees very helpful and easy to get to know.
- ? Is the UD Barnes & Noble, only for UD students? "Is it open to the public"?? Thanks.
- This book store is so big lol There prices are expensive but they have EVERY book your looking for. Its the only place that has the "True Blood" books.
- The guy that manages the cafe is a sweetheart. Great dude!
- Today Barnes and Noble is helping support Mom's House Wilmington! Just mention Mom's House when you check out! Mom's House has helped over 160 single parents complete their education.
- You can get cheesecake factory desserts here now!
- Awesome nook tables upstairs to study.
- The big Ginger is really grumpy...stay out of his way.....and dont play on the escalator
- COME TRY A SLICE OF CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKE IN FLAVORS LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY, GODIVA DOUBLE CHOCOLATE, PUMPKIN, AND ORIGINAL NEW YORK STYLE. GET A WHOLE CHEESECAKE TODAY FOR ONLY $35!!!
- I love their special editions of classics!!
- Music - food
- Great service in the cafe
- Knowledgable staff but their poetry section could use some improvement
- Sales associate informed us that our hard back books would cost $10 less (per book) if we ordered them on line, instead of purchasing them in store. Saved $20! Use the website peeps!
- Kindle fire HD beats Nook HD. I love books but Kindle wins. Sorry.