Barnes & Noble
Miami, FL 33186
- twice i went to buy a book and they didnt have it suprising that they have a huge building full of books yet didnt have the book i was looking for otherwise the I always go to them in search of a book
- One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
- They aren't obligated to supply u with power. It's a business not a study hall or lounge. Check out a library or just charge ur pc before going.
- The bathrooms are disgusting. Smell like s***. Literally. No soap. And they sell food here???
- It just took 17 minutes to get to a register. Need more clerks!
- They don't have enough outlets for laptops :(
- Nice store until you ask for books from religious, conservative authors, then they go into slow speed or say not in stock. Then found the out of stock books on the shelf. I read all opinions.
- One of the largest Barnes & Noble in the area- two stories of fun. The staff is great and they're always trying to help readers out.
- Like to catch up on my reading while having a cup of joe
- Make sure to wash your hand after using the kiosk computer. Grimy!!
- Show off your rooted nook to. The sells associate
- Cafe tables are for cafe customers! If you want to sit and study or read, then buy a drink. Otherwise expect to be kicked out by a manager.
- Great book selection but watch out because they might out of order or all over the place. Get help from customer service; they'll show you where what you're looking for is.
- Good book store . But the cafe sucks.