Barnes & Noble
6:00am - 7:00am
11:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
10:00am - 9:00pm
8:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 7:00pm
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Sign up for the kids club membership get a cupcake on their birthday.
- I like being around books, but I don't like the employees that get irritated when you ask a question.
- Love the selection of books and the staff I'd great too... also get the discount card
- It's a Barnes & Noble Cafe. They just serve Starbucks product which is why they cannot accept the gift cards.
- Great selection of Manga!
- Can use internet but no outlet to plug into, so make sure you go with a full battery
- Become a member and get at least 40% off of hardcover books...sometimes including bestsellers..and the Mini-Starbucks Cafe doesnt hurt either.
- Poor service! Could not find their book to look up corporate discount. Waited more than 10 minutes for the manager and then she could not find it either. They're not empowered to give a discount.
- Well worth getting membership card. You can even use it at the cafe.
- Great bookstore ,with helpful & friendly staff
- Great place for buying books!!!!
- Love this book store but it is difficult to find someone to help when you need them
- Cafe is right by magazines and the staff is extra friendly!
- Wasn't happy to make the drive but since they closed the Winter Garden location...anyway, a lovely experience. Had to stop myself after 4 books.
- A good atmosphere to browse books and drink some coffee.
- Friendly people!
- Super friendly.
- The bargain books are great but other items are cheaper @#Target
- This is what Bookstores should be. Amazing layout, and staff are friendly