Barnes & Noble
1812 Sam Rittenberg Blvd (at Ashley River Road)
Charleston, SC 29407
- There's a Doctor Who display here right now. :)
- Good luck If you're trying to do some work. There are only 3 outlets and they are always being used.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- This is the best place to kill time.
- The place is addicting. I go in for just a look but ALWAYS come out with a book. Having the membership card is well worth it!
- Theda was so friendly. Gr8 store.
- Try the chocolate cupcake..it is divine!
- Wonderful on a Saturday evening for writing. Not to crowded!
- Skinny Hazelnut Latte @ 135*
- I love this Barnes & Noble. Great selection and very nicely organized store. Always friendly and helpful staff. Super convenient location in Westwood Plaza.
- Always fun to browse the discount table.
- Clean and friendly
- Service is slow.
- Where are the comfy chairs??
- Good cafe. Nake excellent hot chocolate.
- Cheesy chicken tortilla soup is great during this climate change!
- These people are so helpful. I love it here.
- Ask for your caramel frap "layered" with caramel drizz. Ask Sean to make it the Johnson way!
- Great cafe to have a nice coffee and a chat!
- Love the mark down book section