Barnes & Noble
1923 W Malvern Ave (Amerige Heights Town Center)
Fullerton, CA 92833
- Open. Another. Register.
- Too many HS students that hog seats at the cafe, and there is a nazi barista that goes around harrassing guests to buy coffee. "NO seat for you!!!"
- They have a section for teen reading. It's the best thing ever for kids who need books for school but have no idea what books they want.
- My go to Barnes and Noble. If they don't have the books u need then they'll help u figure out how to get it to u. I'm a member so it's free shipping to your house. Love this place
- This place ain't got no Rap and/or Hip Hop CDs
- Order online and have the books shipped to the store free. No waiting.
- Free wifi here. That's awesome!
- Selection is awesome!
- Try the Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte - Oh how I've missed you pumpkin spice! Now iced!
- Yes, that Nazi barista (baristo?) is a jerk. I purposely buy my Starbucks coffee from the Albertsons in the same shopping center b4 I go in!
- Bring you Nook and read books for free!