Barnes & Noble
- The "cafe" in here is disgusting. Dirty & messy. Ordered an iced green tea and it tasted like dirty tap water..
- The annoyingly confused cafe employees can't ever seen to meet on common ground regarding the refill policy. Something that's okay one visit isn't during another. They need to get it together.
- There are books here
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Terrible service, terrible organization, terrible restrooms.
- Open late til 10 pm
- Worse gardening section I have ever seen. Not everyone cares about cultivating Marijuana. Which was the bulk of what they displayed.
- Caramel frappucino
- I love coming here at least once or twice a week.
- Good Starbucks drinks and my FAB books
- They don't allow people to sit on the floor -__-
- Limited travel section :(
- You can't sit on the floor. :/
- From what I have read, they carry books here!!! Amazing!!! What the hell is it?!
- Can't sit on the floor to read books =(