Barnes & Noble
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Take a look at my book in the local interest and travel sections. It is "Savannah Architectural Tours."
- There aren't many areas to plug in you devices.
- Everybody is helpful. It's pretty quiet for studying
- Barnes & Noble offers the intriguing five-star rated book, "The Heron's Path" by Alethea Eason. Available in paperback & for Nook, come explore this fantasy world where prophecies really do come true.
- Make sure you have all your vaccinations before going into their disgusting restrooms.
- Nook Lovers... Read for Free in store. Enjoy a iced Chai Tea.
- use the free internet and read a book without purchasing it
- I like coming here to Savannah to the Barnes & Noble bookstore they have coffee shop here
- Everything is good there,they have a coffee shop and lots of books
- Wish we had this at home!
- My favorite sections that I always spend a considerable amount of time scoping out books whenever I come to a Barnes & Noble bookstore. #AvidReader #BookLover #Literature #BarnesAndNoble #Reading
- Always helpful when I have a question about my Nook!
- Horrible service. Stood in line for 10 minutes, did not see a single sales associate. Ended up not purchasing my item and left.
- This place has everything!!!!
- Great Manga selection.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon reading tonight.
- The starbucks here doesn't take the starbucks discount card
- Love this store! Any location is perfect. I like that staff dont bother you, unless you ask them. Asked if a certain book was available in paperback and the guy radioed immediately to other staff.