Barnes & Noble
Webster, TX 77598
- This Barnes and Nobles offers seating as opposed to the one in Waco Texas and Cypress, Houston. They should keep it this way at all locations. Convenient and cozy, for readers.
- Go to Half-Price Books on Nasa Road One so much better!
- We use this place quite when we want the teenagers to have something to do but learn as they do it.
- Kids had a great time at the story time! In the kids section every Saturday @ 11 am.
- We love to come here grab something from Starbucks and wonder around looking for good reads, Legos, and other amazing finds.
- The store is incredible but the restrooms are repugnant.
- The cafe here is NOT a Barnes and Noble cafe, it is actually a Starbucks. So don't promise your kid a kids club birthday cupcake, because they will not take your kids club coupon. No exceptions.
- The pumpkin spice latte is TO DIE FOR!!!
- I was asked to get up from my seat because it was blocking their customers view. Makes no sense at all!
- I could live here!