Barnes & Noble
- There aren't a lot of comfortable chairs here, but the Starbucks has a lot of outlets
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Seating sucks here.
- Talk to Ma at the Nook counter. She will renew all your faith in customer service.
- Wish they had more seating
- There are great books here with accessories, such as calendars. Right next door, actually connected to the store, is a Starbucks!
- love books? well heck. why dont ya come on down to ole barney's and grab yourself a book 'r two.
- Great books
- Since Borders is shut down, this is my only option. :|
- Meet Lisa Patton on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM as she reads from her new novel, Yankee Doodle Dixie, the sequel to her debut novel, Whistlin Dixie in a Noreaster.