Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop, Building
- coffee and books..nothing better than that on a cold afternoon
- They covered the cafe outlets, so charge your laptop before you get here. There are some uncovered ones on the 2nd fl, but you'll have to sit on the floor while you charge up.
- Fun place to study or meet a friend... But no working outlets in the cafe area!
- Starbucks cards don't work here... Don't forget your wallet at your cubicle!
- Restrooms are on the second level.
- Closed as of 6/30/16
- Marcella went above and beyond helping me. She was an incredible help!
- Expect a long wait at the cafe, even if you're the only one in line. The employees never seem to know what they're doing!
- Great Barns & Noble make sure to explore upstairs.
- The AM ladies at the coffee bar and the nicest...!
- Free wifi isn't bad
- The best B&N in the city by far. Great selection of action figures and collectibles.
- Want to know why so many of these are going out of business!? Cause they don't honor the website prices which are a good 20% lower.
- People mostly talk about cafe. So grab a book and have a coffee!
- This B&N is surprisingly big two floors including an entire mall floor in the Citigroup building. I think if you want to find a one stop book store on Manhattan, this is the place.
- No outlets anywhere in the cafe area. Legit matcha latte though
- Don't abuse the privilege of giving you free internet sevice. Buy a coffe.
- Really helpful and knowledgable staff who doesn't just search databases. Can't get that on Amazon!
- Starbucks drinks are cheaper here than at Starbucks coffee shop not associated with Barnes and noble!!
- The Starbucks is on the top floor