Bare Tapas & Vino
$ $ $
269 Fairfield Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Shrimp pizza smells and tastes like a dirty sock.
- The seafood mac & cheese is outstanding and they have a better than average bottle beer selection - I'd reccomend the Stone IPA, Magic Hat or Newcastle.
- Definite go-to spot in Bridgeport. Nice atmosphere and the seafood mac & cheese is beyond phenomenal
- Great bar first time in
- The pork tostones, steak tips, beef empanadas and french fries are all very tasty.
- The lamb chops are delicious
- Unfortunately, Friday's "Latin Night" is still really just "Salsa Night", so if you're looking for variety or updated music, it's not here. Dangit, I keep giving it a chance and still disappointed!
- Crab cake was excellent!