Bare Bones Bar
2900 SE Belmont St (at 29th Ave)
Portland, OR 97214
- Amazing game room in the back. You can rent out it and the cafe side for parties! Decent menu too. I love this place.
- Wow, I've been to some 5.9 bars and this one certainly deserves far better. Average tap list, but they have a virtual man cave in the back.
- That rare beast: a place that serves breakfast sandwiches all day. Also a great place to work.
- I like it. Dig.
- Vegan sausage made from scratch is delicious!
- Had some time to kill. And boy did Lance help me out!
- Sandwiches are too expensive and not that great
- Trivia at 7pm on Thursdays.
- Get a mickeys, make a new friend figuring out the message on the cap! Also, new Internet jukebox!
- The staff is easily overwhelmed and at half-capacity all hell starts to break loose, they run out of glasses, the bathroom supplies dry up and the bartenders ignore lines of customers.